Saturday, December 8, 2018

»ATTENTION« Gentlemen, This is Royalty Galore your naughty TEMPTRESS and favorite hottie. I'm addicted to YES. I enjoy the finer things in life.  5"5, 34D, 130lbs, Slim Waist, A Little Cake & A Pretty Face • 100% Real *No Other Like Me*,

Greetings FROM sexy Anisha Yannick , Estonia BOMBSHELL  , I bring toys. lingerie, and a lot of great energy. Super elegant and deliciously packaged..Thigh high boots,
garters, stockings, pantihose, vintage lingerie, latex, leather, bondage, strap, etc  5"5, 34D-17-33, 130lbs In shape,
with silky skin and long beautiful black hair. I travel to world to see 
my celebrity clientele and high ranking CEO's that value their privacy. I bring the Wonderland World to you.
CONTACT; 00447425852894 bountysexygirl@gmail.com
Services
Fisting, Bj, Bisexual, GFE, Golden shower, Kissing, OWO, CIM, Anal play.
I have different toys and uniforms
Rates
400/700$$ per hr/2hrs Incall
500/800$$ per hr/2hrs Outcall

1500$$ IN/OUTcall Overnite